Inserting Ben Wa Balls
- Use lubrication on the balls to help them glide in.
- Lay down if you haven’t done this before, then insert the ball (or balls) into the vagina while in a relaxed position.
- Hold the balls inside the vagina by tensing your leg muscles together and doing kegel exercises.
- Once they’re in you can sit up or move around depending on your ability, women with more experience can insert them without having to lay down and keep them in while moving around the house.
- It’s not uncommon to find women on the internet claiming to wear them in public, many of them probably do. If that sounds like something you’d be into then be sure to wear them at home until you’re very comfortable with them and can hold them in for a very long time. Otherwise you might be in for one hell of an “oops” moment in public…
- Metal or glass balls can be more difficult for beginners to hold onto, you might want to start with plastic or silicone if you haven’t at least somewhat regularly done kegel exercises recently.
- It will help them slide in easier if you use lubrication, but keep in mind that the easier they go in the easier they’ll come out too. Find a good balance when it comes to how much lube you use.
- Thoroughly wash the balls with warm soapy water before and after each use. If you’re using balls that are attached via a string or silicone coating of some kind take the time to disassemble them as much as possible and thoroughly wash around the connections. Unattached metal or glass balls are the easiest to clean.
- Don’t panic if you have trouble getting them back out or if they get stuck. They can’t get lost in there so relax, add some more lube, move around or squat and bear down. They’ll come out.